This workshop runs from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm either at the Holiday Inn in Oxford or a London location, please contact OCM Head Office for more details.
Please note 6th June is now FULL.
This also forms part of the wider Team Coach-Mentor for Professional Practitioners Course
Leadership Team Coaching: Developing Collective Transformational Leadership (3rd Edition) – Hawkins
The Wisdom of Teams – Katzenbach & Smith
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Recognise and consider what it means to be a team coach-mentor for self and your client team / organisation.
- Describe the key differences between 121 and team coach-mentoring
- Explore useful models and techniques relevant for working with teams and consider how to embed these.
- Explore “What does success look like?” for a team coaching engagement/contract
- Come away with specific actions to address team and group components arising from current coaching practice.
Overview of the content:
- Introduction to teams
- What it means to be a team coach-mentor
- Establishing a case for team coaching
- Introduction to useful team coaching models, such as OCM Team Coaching Model, Team Coaching and Team Leadership integration, Team Development Curve & Key Relationships of an Effective Team Coaching-Mentor
- Understanding self in service to the team through reflection and wrap-up