We believe great supervision is developmentally focussed, situational in style and provides a good blend of support with challenge. We also want it to be cost effective so that everyone can benefit - no more excuses for not having a supervisor or passing off cosy chats with fellow practitioners as effective supervision.
We believe "Practice Net" meets these requirements. We're trialling a new approach to working with a group of likeminded professionals who share a desire to grow and work ethically.
Interested? Contact us now to be part of the next group
- on-going personal and professional development
- co-created inspiring and challenging reflective space
- time efficient quality supervision to maintain practice standards and stakeholder value
Any trained, qualified or accredited coach and mentor
- Well-constructed supervision within a trusted ‘Net’
- Multiple perspectives and diverse feedback
- Fresh ideas, challenge and support
- Safe space to share experience and challenges to ethical integrity
- Easy access using skype or similar
- OCM managed log of ‘Net’ supervision hours
- Cost effective
- Led by a suitably trained supervisor, therefore helps prepare you for accreditation - EMCC EIA
- stimulating content owned and shaped by the group
- positive commitment from each member
- clear boundaries on confidentiality and participation
- frequent reviews to ensure quality, capture application and influences
- sustained vigour and challenge - after 2 years in any one Practice Net, you will be invited to join with others and create a new Practice Net with a different supervisor.
We operate a queing system and you will be contacted when we reach minimum numbers.
Our next Practice Net sgroup is likely to be in September 2018