This workshop runs from 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm in either an Oxford or a London loaction, please contact OCM Head Office for more details.
- Effective Supervision for the Helping Professions by Michael Carroll
- Reflective Practice and Supervision for Coaches by Julie Hay
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Examine the role of situational supervision in coaching and mentoring
- Understand how to contract for and participate in effective supervision
- Evaluate your on-going professional requirements for CPD and Supervision
Overview of the content:
- What is Supervision?
- Exploration of the core functions
- Introduction to a variety of models and frameworks to support effective supervision
- How to manage a supervisory relationship
- What is specific to supervision within an organisational context?
Reflect on overall themes emerging in their practice that they would like to explore in supervision