This is a very practical day where there will be the opportunity to explore the four questions outlined below by sharing your own personal experiences of change and preparing one or two current case studies that you can work with a peer coach to explore.
How difficult is it to change behaviours?
- What influences you to change?
- What does challenging coaching look like?
- How can you take a more challenging coaching approach to be a catalyst for change with your clients?
- Identify a behaviour that you have changed over the last 12 months that you would be happy to share and reflect on
- Identify a current client you can use as a case study that you want to adopt more of a challenging approach with
- Consider what stops you adopting a more challenging approach and what you think you can do to address that
If you would like to:-
- have the time and space to explore your own approach to change and challenge
- bring more challenge into your coaching practice
- have some new ways of tackling clients who are resistant to change
You will experience:-
- sharing and exploration of your coaching practice with other coaches
- time for personal reflection that could further develop your self awareness
- coaching from a peer to challenge you to consider how you might challenge a client differently
- objective feedback from a peer on your coaching practice
- open space debate that will explore key questions around challenging coaching techniques and approaches
- the chance to bring about a personal change
- a new approach with an existing client
- a different way to offer challenge to potential clients