The purpose of models and techniques in coaching is to support the exploration and understanding of a client’s issue, and to effectively and efficiently reach a desired outcome or result.
In this workshop we introduce two useful and accessible models, namely:
- the ELECTRIC coaching framework (a model for everyday coaching conversations)
- the SKILLED Helper framework – a model for formal coaching or mentoring sessions, combining the key elements of GROW and Appreciative Inquiry.
These two models will sit well within any coach-mentor’s toolkit, strengthening his/her agility and adaptability in response to the client’s needs.
This is a practical workshop allowing opportunity to put the models into practice and receive peer feedback on that practice.
- familiarity and understanding of two accessible and flexible models
- increased confidence in practicing the use of these models
- gain a sense of how your own style and personality can shine through in your use of such models
- bolster your coach-mentoring development