This workshop runs from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm either at the Holiday Inn in Oxford or a London venue. Please contact OCM Head Office for more details.
Please note 18th April is now FULL.
Challenging Coaching – Blakey and Day
This is a very practical day where there will be the opportunity to explore the four questions outlined below by sharing your own personal experiences of change and preparing one or two current case studies that you can work with a peer coach to explore.
- How difficult is it to change behaviours?
- What influences you to change?
- What does challenging coaching look like?
- How can you take a more challenging approach to be a catalyst for change with your clients?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- Have identified a behaviour that they have changed over the last 12 months and have reflected on this experience
- Describe their own approach to change and challenge
- Apply techniques that will bring more challenge into their coaching practice
- Recognise some new ways of tackling clients who are resistant to change